- student credit card in india
Banks Which Provide Student Credit Cards in India
Though the concept of student credit card is quite new in India, there are banks that offering the cards to the students. Some of the banks that offering the cards in the country are:
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
Some of the Best Student Credit Cards are:
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Credit Card
- HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card
- ICICI Bank Student Travel Card
- HDFC Multicurrency Platinum ForexPlus Chip Card
How Can a Student Apply for Credit Card in India
- Student credit cards are the latest entrants in the credit card industry that help college students manage their expenses on their own. However, not all the students are eligible to get a student credit card.
- Various banks and financial institutions have come up with a different set of eligibility criteria to issue a student credit card. Only those who meet the criteria would become eligible to apply for a credit card.
- While some banks such as the State Bank of India provide credit cards only to its education loan customers, other banks such as ICICI Bank offers student credit card over security deposits.
- Whichever is the process, if you are a student above 18 years of age and would like to apply for a student credit card, you must first know which bank is offering best student credit cards and process to apply for the same.
- Once you meet the eligibility criteria set by the bank, you can check with the bank about the procedure to apply for the same.
- Not all the banks follow the same process. Hence, it’s imperative to talk to the bank personal about the bank-specific process of applying for a student credit card.
- While a few banks allow you to apply online, others may require you to visit the bank branch and submit an application directly.
- student credit card bihar
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme outlined below aims at providing financial support from the banking system to those students who have passed their Intermediate/ 12th class from institutions recognized by the Govt of Bihar, and are unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints.
To Apply Online Visit the website : https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- bihar student credit card toll free number
- bihar student credit card online apply 2020
www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in Online Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2021: Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Online Application Form Pdf for Financial Year 2021 is available now. Bihar State Government will provide the Education loan of up to Rs. 4 Lakh to 12th Pass students at 0% BSCC Loan Interest rate for higher studies. Students can apply for BSCCS Scheme through the official website at bsefcl.bihar.gov.in, www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in. Students who financially weak can apply for New Registration Online. Students can check the Eligibility Criteria, Approved College List, application Status Kaise check kare, loan repayment Process, Helpline Number from the below section.
- student credit card login
Bihar Student Credit Card (BSCC) Scheme has introduced by the Bihar State honorable Chief minister Nitish Kumar Garu on 02.10.2006. The main ambition of the BSCC scheme is to provide education loans up to four lakhs with Zero Interest rates for the Students of Bihar.
Under this new Innovative BSCC scheme, every eligible student in Bihar state will get an Education loan and financial support up to four lakhs from the Bihar govt.
The state government of Bihar has opened the Online application process for the Bihar Student Credit Card. So, students should go through the BSCC New Registration link and Apply for BSCC Scheme Online.
Here, we have given scheme complete information such as BSCC Online Registration Procedure, Eligibility conditions, Mandatory certificates, Loan Re-payment Process and etc. Students of Bihar who want to get an Education loan should read the complete details and register themselves online.
Bihar Students Credit Card Scheme 2021 Login BSCC Apply Online
Students are requested to follow the BSCC User Manual Process and Apply for Bihar Student Credit Card scheme. The Officials of Education Department, Planning and Development, and Labor Resources Department has given step by step process to apply for this scheme through the 7-Nishchay portal.
If you have any doubts regarding the BSCC registration, please drop a comment in the comment section. We will clarify your doubts and give good directions.