1. Who among the following cricketers has become the first bowler to claim 500 wickets in T20 Cricket?
A. James Andreson
B. Stuart Broad
C. Dwayne Bravo
D. Jaspreet Bumrah
2. Triples is a new format of
3. Beighton Cup is the prestigious championship of the game of –
B. Basket Ball
4. Dilwara temples are a pilgrimage place for
B. Vaishnavas (Hindu)
C. Shaivas (Hindu)
Answer: AExplanation: Dilwara temples are a group of Svetambara Jain Temples located on Mount Abu (Rajasthan) These temples had been built by Vimal Shah between the 11th and 16th centuries in Maru-Gurjara architecture.
5. Which Ruler of Delhi Sultanate declared himself as Khalifa?
B. Alauddin Khilji
C. Mubarak Khilji
D. Muhammad bin Tuglaq
Explanation: Kutbuddin Mubarak Khilji was the ruler of Delhi Sultanate in 1316 A.D.
6. Bharachukki Falls are in which state of India?
A. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
Explanation: The Bharachukki Falls is situated at a distance of about 130 km from Bangalore. This waterfall is actually a part of the Shivanasamudram Falls.
7. Mushroom Cultivation is successful in Kashmir because of ___: