You can easily change your four-digit ATM or debit card PIN, just follow the steps below. Please bear in mind, if you have not registered a cellular device, you need to enter your current PIN before you can select a new PIN.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- From the top of the page, select Customer Service, then Self Service.
- Look for the Debit Card & ATM Card section on the left side of the page and choose Reset Debit or ATM card PIN.
- Choose the card you’d like to reset and select Continue.
- Verify your identity by completing step up authentication.
- Enter your desired PIN, then select Save PIN.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank mobile app.
- Select the menu in the top left corner of the page, then select Manage Cards
- Choose the card you’d like to reset.
- Select Reset PIN.
- Verify your identity by completing additional authentication.
- Enter your desired PIN and select Save PIN.
If you don’t have a mobile number on file and do not know your current PIN, we won’t be able to verify you. We can still help, contact us at 800-USBANKS (872-2657) and speak to a representative to request a PIN mailer. A PIN mailer is a system generated number. Representatives can’t set a specific PIN for you. Once you receive the mailer, you can follow the steps above to reset your PIN to a new number. We accept relay calls.