Home Credit Personal Loan Interest Rate Details
|Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Max Tenure|
|19% to 49% p.a.||0% – 5% p.a.||Up to 36 months|
Features and Benefits of Home Credit Cash Loans
See the several key features and advantages of Home Credit Cash Loans in the list mentioned below to find out whether this scheme is the right fit for you based on your specific requirement, unique situation, and repayment capacity.
- Digital loan applications – All loan applications under this financing plan are processed digitally. Therefore, you can be assured that you won’t have to stand in long queues in order to get the required funds. You can apply for this plan even from the comfort of your home, at any time of the day.
- Loan amount – By applying for a credit advance under this scheme, customers can withdraw a loan with a maximum of Rs.5 lakh which can be repaid within a short duration of time.
- Instant loan approval – When an individual applies for a cash loan through Home Credit, his or her loan application will be approved almost instantaneously. This is owing to the fact that the entire loan application process is carried out online which makes the processing and approval of the loan faster than any other method.
- Easy and hassle-free application process – With a user-friendly platform to apply for the loans, the company ensures that the loan application process for these loans is not only simple, but also hassle-free.
- Quick fund disbursal – With online loan applications and instant loan approval, the loan amount can be disbursed to the bank account of the borrower in no time. Therefore, a person who has applied for a loan under this scheme will be able to gain access to instant cash in order to meet his or her urgent financial situation.
- Paperless transactions – Since Home Credit Cash Loans have an online application process, customers do not have to submit any physical documents for the verification process. Instead, they can just submit digital copies of all the required documents online while applying for a loan.
- Multiple repayment options – This company offers multiple channels through which this loan can be repaid. Customers can select an option that is convenient to them and pay back the debt equal monthly installments. Borrowers can pay their equated monthly installments (EMIs) through online payment channels which include National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) along with online wallets such as PayTM, PayU, PayNimo, etc.
- Flexible repayment schedule – Individuals will also be able to select a repayment schedule that they are comfortable with. This will help ensure that they do not default while repaying the debt.
- No need for any collateral – Being an unsecured loan, the borrower is not mandated to provide any collateral or third-party guarantor as security in order to be able to secure the funds he or she requires under this financing plan.
- Loan available to all borrowers – It is not necessary for the borrower to be an existing customer of the company in order to be eligible for this loan. This scheme can be availed by all types of customers – new and existing.
Home Credit Personal Loan Eligibility
While this scheme does not mandate that the individual applying for this scheme should be an existing customer, there are certain requirements that should be met in order to be eligible for a Home Credit Cash Loan. Learn about the factors that will be considered if you choose to apply for this loan, by checking out the list mentioned below:
- The applicant should be a minimum of 19 years of age.
- The customer must be a citizen of India.
- The borrower must possess an updated Aadhaar ID or any other relevant document as address proof.
- PAN Card as identity proof.
- The customer should hold an active bank account that has internet banking facility.
Documents Required to apply Home Credit Personal Loan
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of identity such as Passport, Voters ID, Driving license, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Passport-size photographs
- Bank account details of the borrower
- The minimum income of the applicant must be Rs.10,000 per month.
How to Apply for a Cash Loan from Home Credit?
If you have decided to apply for this loan based on your specific credit requirements, you can follow the steps mentioned below to learn how you can get the funds that you need to meet your financial needs:
Step 1: You will have to go to the official website of Home Credit at https://www.homecredit.co.in/online-loan/#/home/main
Step 2: Enter your name and mobile number and click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 3: A new window for the loan application will open.
Step 4: Next, click on ‘Want to Apply’ button available on the page.
Step 5: This will open a small form requesting your name, email ID, and mobile number.
Step 6: Fill out the correct details and click on ‘Continue’.
Step 7: Once the team at Home Credit receives this request form, a representative of the company will get in touch with you with a personalised quote.
Step 8: Then, you can select the right plan and process your loan application.
Step 9: As soon as your loan is approved, the funds will be disbursed to your bank account in no time.
Home Credit Personal loan Customer Care
In case of any query, suggestion, or concern, you can get in touch with the professional and knowledgeable staff of Home Credit. You can be assured that your issue will be addressed efficiently and effectively. You can call the customer service team of the company at +91 – 124 – 662 – 8811. You can also email the customer care representatives of the company at email@example.com regarding your concern.
|Business Name||Home Credit Cash Loans|
|Phone Number||+91 – 124 – 662 – 8811|
|Official Mail Idfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Grievance Redressal Officeremail@example.com|
|Head Office||Home Credit India Finance Private Limited Third Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122002|
Home Credit Personal loan App
Customers can apply for a new personal loan or service their existing loans through the Home Credit mobile application. To download the app – Home Credit India
FAQs on Home Credit India Personal Loan
- How can I apply for a Home Credit Personal Loan?You can apply for a home credit cash loan by either visiting the Home Credit website or downloading the mobile app. You will have to fill a form where all the relevant details are required to be provided. Once you have done that, submit the documents. If your form gets approved you can visit the nearest Home Credit office and submit the relevant documents. You can then sign the application online or on the mobile app and the loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account.
- What is the mode of loan repayment?You can repay your loan by either of visiting the Home Credit website, through Home Credit mobile app, or offline by visiting the nearest Home Credit office. You can also visit the nearest branches of either of Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, India Post, or Vodafone Stores to pay your loan via bill. You can also pay through Paytm, PayU, or by Vodafone MPesa. You can pay using either of your credit card, debit card, UPI, net banking, or through e-wallets.
- Can I repay my loan early?Yes, you have the option of repaying your loan six months after the loan has been availed by you.
- I am yet to receive my loan documents despite my loan getting approved. What should I do?In case you haven’t got your loan documents despite your loan getting approved send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative from the company will get in touch with you and will help you with your query.
- What should I do if there is no Home Credit point of sales near me?In case there is no Home Credit point of sales near you, get in touch with a customer care executive who will direct you the nearest Home Credit point of sales.